Wednesday, January 30, 2019

In The Future I Won T Have To Waste Time Reading Through A

In the last few weeks, I’ve explored the idea of integrating Instagram with my Kindle business. So during the past week, I’ve added notes, explored ideas and bookmarked Instagram-specific websites. Some of these thoughts might not pan out, but at this point, I now have a large collection of strategies I could implement with this app.

Idea #4: Add Personal Thoughts to Your Web Clips

I read many great articles, but there are times I only need to remember a short passage. With Skitch, I can easily clip sections of a post and mark it up with my thoughts. This makes it easy to save important pieces of content without being forced to read an entire article and try to remember why I added it to Evernote.

Whenever I find a good article on Instagram, for example, I only clip the sections containing actionable pieces of information. In the future, I won’t have to waste time reading through a lengthy preamble on why Instagram is important when all I want to do is review the actionable content.

Idea #5: Record Ideas on the Fly

I have always been obsessed with taking notes. Once upon a time, I jotted ideas down on scraps of paper I quickly misplaced. After that, it was a small “idea notebook” that I would often forget to bring with me. Now with Evernote, I finally have a central location for storing every good idea.